In The Clear Acne-Fighting Face Wash (120 ml)
Now at Rs. 337.00
(inclusive of all taxes*)-25%
Name & address of manufacturer
Vardhaman Remedies Pvt. Ltd Plot No. J-101 & J-102, M.I.D.C.,Tarapur Industrial Area,Boisar-401506,Dist. Palghar, Maharashtra.
Country of origin
65mm x 40mm x 165mm
- Get FLAT 10% OFF on first order! Use code FIRST at checkout.
- EXTRA 5% off + faster shipping on prepaid orders*. Please pay online & help us serve you better!
- COD orders will be shipped after telephonic verification. Please expect an added delay of 1-2 days due to this.
- Shipping times are currently 7-10 working days due to the prevailing situation.
Oily skin's battle against acne, dull face, sticky skin & acne scars begins with the right cleanser, and the right actives:
Lemon Peel: De-pigmentor
Glycolic Acid: Gentle exfoliator
Green Tea: Acne-fighter
Looking for more? Try these ready-to-pick kits -
Clear Skin Specialist Duo
Head To Toe Trio
What's it for?
- Sulphate-free cleansing system cleanses gently and reduces oiliness on face.
- Green tea extracts are known to control sebum oxidation which is a major cause for acne.
- Glycolic acid gently exfoliates away to reveal clear skin.
- Lemon peel extracts help brighten up skin.
Gifted it to a friend. He loved it a lot. Good product
The best face wash I’ve used till now
Till now I have used a lot of brands face wash but phy given a good result comparatively. Everyone can try this for good result.
I used so many facewash. But this one is different and now I am stick to Phy Facewash and other products too.
If you read through ingridents list...it contains Phenoxyethanol which is very very harmful for skin and human body and also it contains butylene glycol which can be irritating for someone with sensitive skin. If you guys are making good products without Parabens, phthalates, sulphates, Silicones etc..then please make sure you guys are not using any chemicals which might pose a risk for the skin